General Data Protection Regulation
Is your software ready for GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on .
Your In-House Software
Most IT Governance teams will look at policies, procedures and data flows at the level of viewing each component as Black Box. Their skills are invaluable in creating the 'paper shield' you will need to help evidence your compliance with GDPR.
What is going on inside?
We look inside the Black Boxes, for example:
- Is access to production data secured?
- Is data encrypted at rest and in transit as per Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) recommendations?
- Is access to personal data restricted?
- Does the system allow for the data subjects to be able to exercise their rights?
- Is the system able to demonstrate data protection by default and by design?
We help architects, software developers, data analysis and data scientists work through what that GDPR means for them and the systems they create, use and maintain.
Your 3rd Party Suppliers
If a third party processes data on your behalf then you have a responsibility to ensure that they understand their obligations under GDPR. We can help you ask the right questions we can work with your to get the answers you need.
Talk to us about how we can help you get the answers you need.